Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting a feel for it

I've never used a blog before. Never really felt the need for one. Everyone uses Facebook, Myspace and Twitter. They are easily accessible and available to anyone with an email address and also are well known compared to blog sites. I have started this blog in correspondence to my Website design class at Pittsburg State University. We are learning about editing blogs and all the things we can do with them. Blogs are similar to a website. It has HTML code and can link to other sites or pages in your own blog. A good alternative to paying a lot of money for a good website I think would be to have a well formatted blog that gives the reader information. Its free for a certain amount of space you use then there is a small fee for extra space. For design and ease of use with this blog I would say it's very easy to learn and to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to get your thoughts out onto the web. That is it for this post, I'll continue telling you about my experiences with this blog throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment